Feeling bored? There is no shame in being not in mood to do anything. Perhaps all you want to do is use your smartphone. Millions of people load their smartphones with a plethora of free applications. There is an application in it for making each day brighter, becoming more productive, and application to remind us to stay hydrated. Not to mention all social media applications that won’t simply allow you to keep your smartphone away. Plus, there are applications to make you feel relaxed and calm.
In this post, find out more about applications that have so much to deliver at little or no cost. Share this list of applications among your friends and family member. But, more importantly, it is for YOU. Here you will find out an application for fashion, beauty, and budget picks. Today on thrift shop day let’s celebrate by finding out the fashionista hiding in you for all these years.
Here, we go…
- Shopstyle: First one first, Shopstyle offers its users a variety of catalogue from multiple stores to find a unique garment. So, whether you are seeking casual wear or a glam party dress; in short! Chances are you will find it out on Shopstyle. The application is super simple to use, and you can apply all sorts of filters to get an extensive result.
- Vogue Runway: The next best fashion week is scheduled; Copenhagen spring 2021 show. It is the right time to prepare for a show and Vogue Runway collection is known to deliver high-fashion fix in a short span of time. While using this application don’t forget to checkout pastel and slinky dress of Helmstedt spring 2021 collection. You can easily match Stine Goya’s soft lavender wrap dress with low-heeled boots. Plus, it would match with black, white, and neutrals from Rodebjer Spring 2021 collection.
- Palette Republic: This is to make color palette pop out of any photo. Similar to color composition of cute pic; the Palette Republic is famous to pull out main colors and use them to add color palette to give a winning edge to your photo. Most individuals use this application to create artwork. Also, it is a fun way to ideate color combinations.
- Perfect 365: Looking for makeup ideas? Perfect 365 is an all-must-have application. You can leverage this application to test out new makeup. Oh! And, don’t have to buy makeup or wash face or anything. One of best features of this application is that allows you to upload a photo of yourself. After that use application in-built mirror to get that perfect look. Keeping swiping; there is tons of filter in this application. Not to mention perfect 365 is addictive. This application is here to encourage individuals to think more creatively when it comes to makeup.
- Clarity Money: Nowadays switching to application is much more effective. Clarity Money is one of those rare applications that allows you to sync your bank account. This application will keep track of your spending for you. Its built-in AI offers an on-screen message on total spending. You can choose to get notification of last several days of spending or go for recent transactions. Plus, you can review your account balance at any time of day! Clarity Money is here to simplify your finance.
- Alarmed: There is a plethora of application out there that allows you to set multiple alarms. Over years of testing, Alarmed, is the one to keep. You can also go for premium version and enjoy service like location reminders. Plus, it is easy to document things, monthly med, subscription cancellation, free trials, and much more. Also, it is very satisfying to use checkbox and mark tasks as completed! Victory! Alarm is easy to use application and will keep on your path.
- Headspace: Meditation is a lifestyle in today’s fast-paced city life. It is essential to learn to focus and concentrate on task in hand. Plus, believe it or not! Meditation helps you get out of stressful situations. In case you also a task-master, then meditation could help to comfortable complete a task. Remember the more you meditate chances are less that you will make a mistake. Learning meditation via headspace is super cool. The application offers its user mindful practices, guided meditation, and mindful sessions designed to release stress/anxiety. Headspace premium subscription is pocket-friendly. One of best features of headspace is it’s an amazingly easy to use app interface.
- Peak Brain: As the name suggests, peak has various training games. If you are planning to use its free version, then you can complete a single brain workout daily. The workout helps in improving skills like memory, mental agility, problem-solving, and language. Plus, the application keeps track of your score and displaying your progress. Also, you can view a brain map. In case you want to play unlimited games; go for a premium version.
- Kindle: Last but not least, Kindle application is one of the best applications available for readers. In case you do not have a kindle device, don’t worry, now you can read using Kindle application on your mobile phone. It is quick to download and help you to carry your reading material everywhere. It is very stable digital application with tons of books.
In this post, you will find out top 9 applications to make your life brighter, beautiful, and stylish. There are applications for budget-fashion, health, money, and much more. No to mention, each application is tried and tested. So, prepare yourself for better results by switching to better applications.